Tuesday, July 18, 2006

First Post

First post...

My fundraiser is coming together. I have been thinking about ths thing for about 9 months now. I have to wait another 6 until I leave and then another 2 until I reach Memphis. I am pretty stoked, I want to leave tomorrow.

I have been training quite a bit lately, trying to ride during the week and riding 60+ miles on the weekends. I rode my first century ride on May 7 in a fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association. It took me about 9 hours due to a flat tire and a wrong turn. I was the last one on the course, but I finished.

I am planning on averaging 60 miles a day for almost 2 months. Its going to be very challenging but its gonna be a blast...more details later.

1 comment:

Dan Parker-King said...

You rule buddy. Been keepin up on you every bit of the way. Let me know if i can help in any way!

KICK SOME BUTT

DPK