Sunday, October 11, 2009

Packing

The Philly ride is right around the corner, I am going to fly out there a week from Monday and spend the week in Philadelphia and then the ride is on the 25th. One of my projects for the upcoming week is to figure out how to pack up my trike so I can take it with me. I went by Bicycle Chef today and they gave me a couple of boxes that I am going to use to make one larger box that will safely carry my trike.
I have to figure out how to get this trike into these boxes:

Wish me luck, I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Spinner said...

I wish you all the BEST in packing the trike. Let me know how it goes ... have you talked to the Airlines to see how tight you must make it - or are you shipping it UPS, DLH or ??? It would be good to know - I've got some info about what people of gotten by with a few years ago, but airlines are much, much more regulated now so ... keep us in the loop.